CBD Feminized Mix seeds
The CBD Feminized Mix will fit the needs of medical marijuana users as it includes only CBD enriched strains. 9 seeds of 3 different cannabis varieties with high CBD content by Dutch Passion will be a great natural medicine to those in need, with the added bonus of being easy to grow and cultivate.
- Dutch Passion (Netherlands)
- Healthy vibes
- 63 - 77 days
- Mix of Indica and Sativa seeds
- 0.7 - 8 %
- 8 - 15 %
CBD Feminized Mix from Dutch Passion: A Medical Mixture
CBD Feminized Mix is a special collection of marijuana seeds with high CBD content and accepted therapeutic potential. This mix of strains by Dutch Passion consists of 9 seeds of 3 varieties: 3x CBD Charlotte Angel, 3x CBD Kush, 3x CBD Compassion.
What To Expect From CBD Feminized Mix?
- CBD Charlotte Angel is a feminized strain with an extremely high content of CBD, up to 15%, while the percentage of THC is less than 1%. This plant conceals amazing medical potential and is highly sought-after as a therapeutic remedy. She has nice floral odor and yields after 9-12 weeks of flowering indoors;
- CBD Kush demonstrates a 1:1 CBD:THC content – 8% THC and 8% CBD. This strain provides calm relaxing effects without the hard-knocking buzz. The plants are of medium size –growing up to 100cm. This lady has pleasant taste and produces big yields, she prefers indoors or a greenhouse for growing;
- CBD Compassion is an excellent choice for medical marijuana users – this feminized beauty provides strong relaxing effects without paranoia feelings thanks to a high CBD ratio of 8% and a CBD:THC ratio of 1:1 – 4:1. Her flowering period indoors takes 9 weeks with the outdoor harvest time beginning in November.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.