Discussion Big Foot (Sweet Seeds)
Big Foot is a feminized cannabis strain bred by Sweet Seeds. While her exact genetic lineage is unknown, this strain is a 50:50 Sativa:Indica hybrid which produces up to 650 g/m² of dense, resinous buds with an average THC content between 18-22% in less than 9 weeks of bloom.
- Sweet Seeds
- Wide range of feelings
- 3rd Indica, III Copa Del Rey 2017
- 500 - 650 g/m² indoorsVery high outdoors
- 63 days
- Late September
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- 18 - 22 %
- 0.7 %
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.