American Stafford feminized seeds
American Stafford is a truly American hybrid cannabis strain. Resulting as a cross between the sweet-tasting Indica-dominant USA favourite GuavaChem and the original Chemdawg 91, American Stafford is fast-growing hybrid which delivers excellent results bringing in as much as 500 g/m2 after a 9 – 10 week flowering period.
- Kera Seeds
- Gonna be the new classic
- GuavaChem x Original Chemdawg 91
- 300 cm outdoors
- 450 - 500 g/m² indoors600 - 800 g/plant outdoors
- 60 - 70 days
- Late October
- 65% Sativa / 35% Indica
- 25 %
American Stafford: A Man’s Best Friend!
American Stafford is a feminized, photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Kera Seeds as a cross between GuavaChem and Chemdawg 91 to yield a well-balanced hybrid with vigorous growth and heavy yields of potent, resin-packed flower which will have you on the floor laughing in pain.
Chemdawg 91 Revamped
American Stafford is one of the best Chemdawg 91 hybrids available on the market due to her array of desirable attributes such as a heavy yield, quick flowering period and potent buds caked in a thick layer of trichomes. When consumed, users report a relaxing high which stimulates mentally and boosts creativity. Indoor yields for this strain are 450 – 500 g/m2 while outdoor growers can expect a whopping 600 – 800 g per plant making her great for those with enough space to grow a Sativa giant, which can reach up to 3 m! Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – American Stafford reaches a final height 1.5 – 3 m.
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W LED, Flower: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® GROW, MICRO, BLOOM.
A Pleasant, Uplifting Effect
American Stafford has a very sweet smell, taste and appearance. Her flowers are large, dense and covered in trichomes making her sticky to the touch and giving her a pungent aroma. Her terpene profile is mainly fruity with hints of citrus and berries which goes very well with her relaxing effect.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.