Big Tooth feminized seeds
Big Tooth is a feminized strain with classic Afghan genetics, mixed with Hawaiian Sativa and Nepalese strains to create a truly unique, one-of-a-kind plant for your enjoyment. This 60% Indica plant proudly presents massive crops of 1000 g/plant outdoors and 900 g/m² indoors and brims with a spicy, chili pepper aroma.
- Strain Hunters (Netherlands)
- Psychophysical trip
- Afghan x Hawaiian Sativa x Nepalese
- 56 - 63 days
- 63 - 70 days
- 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- No official information
Big Tooth: Fast Growing And Quick Effecting
Big Tooth developed by Strain Hunters, is a quality strain ideal for growing outdoors as it is resistant to pests, mould and cold temperatures. It has a quality, fast-hitting high with a great balance of body and mind effect. Great for an unpredictable experience.
Big Tooth grows very fast and is usually strong, healthy and full of energy. It will become very bushy with large branches when grown correctly with a decent rooting system. Indoors you can expect large yields with a nice 9-10 weeks of quality flowering. This gives the plant enough time to develop irregular, pear-shaped buds with are dripping through with quality resin and calyxes. Outdoors you can expect a very large yield of up to 1kg per plant, depending on the final size. It will be best grown with quality sunlight where it will have time to blossom into a large plant. The leaves are usually long and do not overlap each other – making for a great looking strain.
- Grows to a medium height both indoors and outdoors, with 9-10 weeks of flowering time.
- Large production of yield, with up to 1000 g/plant outdoors, 900g/m2 indoors.
- Spicy taste and aroma, with hints of herbs and roses.
- Ideal for creating an appetite and as an antidepressant.
Hard Hitting Strain With Quality Taste with Irregular Effect
This strain creates a fast hitting, high peak and short-lived high that will excite and please each user, with a quality spicy and herbal taste to suit. Experience waves of either couch-lock or energy in each use, making the strain great for mixing up from predictable strains.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.