Golden Tiger Breeders Pack feminized seeds
Check the latest updates on delivery time
Important Delivery Update
Despite strict measures taken worldwide due to COVID-19, Herbies team continues to work on regular basis. However, the delivery time is now extended, as delivery services are affected by lockdown measures.
It is important to note that average delivery time is now up to 3 weeks to the USA and up to 2 weeks to the UK and within the EU.
Currently we ship parcels to the limited list of countries, you can check the list here.
We will keep our website as up to date as possible with notifications of any service issues or delays.
Stay safe and take care of your loved ones!
Golden Tiger Breeders Pack Feminized delivers 20 exemplars in 4 different but highly psychedelic phenotypes of the Golden Tiger cannabis strain. All taking 77-98 days to flower, and yielding high amounts of flowers with THC levels of 20-28%, and spicy aromas mixed with lime and sweet scents.
- Ace Seeds
- The tiger that makes you laugh
- Old Malawi killer x New Malawi Killer x Koh Chang Thai x Hmong Thai x Thai Chiang Mai
- 77 - 98 days
- 100% Sativa
- 20 - 28 %
Golden Tiger Breeders Pack Feminized: A Pack Of Tigers in Your Garden
This Golden Tiger Breeders Pack Feminized brings a total of 20 feminized cannabis seeds resulting from the best Thai and Malawi genetics. Great for those looking for Sativas’ resistance to humidity issues. Extremely exquisite, dense, crystal packed and powerful flowers come in high yields. Flowering times for all the phenotypes are long, taking buds between 11 to 14 weeks to properly mature, being ready outdoors by the end of October to first weeks of November. An 11/13 flowering photoperiod helps reduce flowering time. Not ideal plants for small spaces.
Pure Sativa hybrid strain contained in this pack displays 4 different phenotypes. Three are F3 generations and a fourth phenotypic line is an F1. You will be provided with 5 seeds of each line.
- Super resinous line (F3): potent mix of trippy and narcotic effects, with woody scents. Medium sized plants, with extremely resinous and high yielding flowers.
- Strong organic aroma (F3): displaying a strong scent of rotten organic matter, with a mellow head high.
- Tall, most potent line (F3): displays tall and lanky plants, with flowers not as thick but with more euphoric and less narcotic effects.
- Longer flower, lime and chocolate line (F1): lower yields than other lines, extremely strong psychedelic effect.
Powerful African Tigers
With THC levels ranging from 20-28%, and 0.7% CBG plus 0.5 % CBD, this strain can produce very potent and trippy effects not suited for first time consumers. Enjoy slight wood aromas that blend perfectly with some spicy yet floral and lime-like flavors.