Jock Horror fem
Jock Horror is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Nirvana Seeds as Haze x Skunk x Northern Lights cross, loosely modelled on the genetic composition of the original Jack Herer. Much like the original, Jock Horror is a Sativa-dominant hybrid which delivers up to 500 gm2 of fast-hitting stimulation after a lengthy 11 weeks of flower.
- Nirvana Seeds
- Perfect for conversation
- Mexican Haze x Northern Lights x Skunk#1
- 350 - 450 g/m² indoors
- 63 - 77 days
- Sativa dominant
Jock Horror – A Scary Good Hybrid
Jock Horror is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain created by Nirvana Seeds. Modeled after the classic Jack Herer, this Sativa-dominant Haze x Skunk x Northern Lights hybrid is frighteningly potent; it’s high THC and medium CBD content makes it an effective medical strain!
While this strain is an excellent all-rounder, its tall nature and very intense odour make it challenging to grow indoors. With a little work, this can be achieved without compromising on quality by topping the plants 4 weeks into the vegetative period to limit final height and create an even canopy. This strain performs well in a sea of green (SoG) arrangement yielding up to 500 gm2 of dense, resin-coated buds after an 11-week flowering period. Here is some further information on growing this strain:
- Tall plant – final height tends to remain below 1.5 m indoors however can rival small trees when grown outdoors with a final height of 3+ m.
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Training – high-stress training techniques such as topping, fimming and supercropping can be used early on in the grow cycle to manage height and improve yields.
Homage to A Legendary Classic
Jock Horror has a fruity aroma and a sweet taste with hints of citrus and grapefruit. In addition to her uplifting Sativa effect, this strain has excellent appetite stimulation properties which are great for those looking to reduce the side effects of conventional medical treatment.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.