K-Train feminized seeds
K-Train is a feminized cannabis strain that boasts a THC level of almost 23 %! It’s a true hybrid with effects of a medium-sized Indica. Ideal remedy for pain and depression. Phenomenal flowers and resin content, great hash production!
- Green House Seeds
- Crushing blow of Stone effect
- Trainwreck x OG Kush
- 800 g/m² indoorsup to 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- Early October
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- 22.69 %
- 0.3 %
- 0.34 %
K In K-Train Is For Kush
The plants grown from this strain will display the same strong, broad structure of Train Wreck: a big main cola and several shorter side branches. Thanks to its OG Kush father it develops larger flowers with low leaf to calyx ratio and a higher resin count.
If you provide the following pH and EC levels, and flowering temperatures, you should yield up to 1000 g per outdoors plant, and around 800 g / m2 if grown indoors:
- Vegetative nutrients: 5.7-5.8 pH at 1.0-1.4 EC in soil; 5.5-5.6 pH at 1.1 – 1.5 EC in hydro.
- Flowering nutrients: 6.0-6.5 pH at 1.5-1.8 EC in soil; 5.6-6.0 pH at 1.5-1.8 EC in hydro.
- Ideal temperatures: 20 C- 27 C / 68 F - 81F
- Flowering Time: minimum 2 months.
Long, Heavy Effects
This strain is ideal for muscle pain and to soothe the blues, but effects might be too strong for some. The aromatic profile is sweet, with a pungent taste of guavas and pears, which lingers for hours as the effects creep out.