Lost Coast Skunk Auto feminized seeds
The feminized cannabis strain Lost Coast Skunk Auto is an Indica-dominant hybrid, a cross between Lost Coast Skunk and Ruderalis. Coming from one of the most stable and resilient hybrids know to date, and with the added autoflowering trait she yields up to 60g/plant in just 60-65 days.Read more
Lost Coast Skunk Auto: Resistant and Resilient – Great for Beginners
The Lost Coast Skunk Auto feminized strain is a 80% Indica and 20% Sativa hybrid with the genes of the old skunk Lost Coast Skunk and a Ruderalis. This cross allowed for an autoflowering version of an already stable and beloved Skunk.
Her small size and stature, only reaching 75-100cm in height, make her a great choice both for indoor and outdoor gardens. Her great resistance to pests, disease and unfavorable weather and good reaction to all types of training make her a great strain for beginner and inexperienced growers, too. She will grow a few strong side branches with large and compact buds from top to bottom. Finishing in just 60-65 days from sprouting with yields from 25-60g/plant indoors and 35-60g/plant outdoors by late October, it is a popular choice for all autoflower lovers.
- Suggested Nutrients: Plagron;
- Recommended Techniques: Low Stress Training (LST);
- Lighting Suggestion: FL 250W lights used for both vegetation and flowering;
- Usually testing at 11-14% THC with 0.1% CBD.
Well-Balanced and Skunky
This strain has a lot going for it with her skunky genes, giving her a vigorous citrus aroma with hints of incense and a flavor of sandalwood and Skunk with a spicy aftertaste. The effects are equally complex, one that balances itself between the body and mind for strong and intense feelings.
- Brand Humboldt Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Autoflowering
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Relax and be happy
- Genetics Lost Coast Skunk x Ruderalis
- Height 75 - 100 cm
- Yield 25 - 60 g/m² indoors
35 - 60 g/plant outdoors
- Outdoor finish Late October
- From seed to harvest 60 - 65 days
- Genotype 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- THC 11 - 14 %
- CBD 0.1 %
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)