Morning Glory feminized seeds
Morning Glory is a cannabis strain from Barney’s Farm, a cross of Afghani and Hawaiian landraces, with Skunk #1 thrown in for good measure. These robust genetics gave birth to a fast flowering 60% Sativa-dominant with 550g/m² - 450g/plant yielding and 15-20% THC levels.Read more
Good for Beginners, Excellent for Experienced Growers
Morning Glory is a three-way cross between Afghani and Hawaiian landraces with Skunk #1. This powerful genetic mix took the best qualities of her parents to become a fast flowering Sativa-dominant hybrid with strong resistances, well suited for inexperienced growers and all setups.
Whenever you cross landrace strains, you’re going to get a strong and resilient plant that doesn’t require a lot of care and handling. By adding Skunk #1 genetics to the mix, Barney’s Farm has created this little gem of a strain. She is a 60% Sativa-dominant strain reaching 100cm indoors and 90-100cm outdoors. It will also grow many side branches that as harvest approaches, start to develop long, dense, and dank buds. She will finish flowering after 8-9weeks – or by mid-October outdoors – and produce 550g/m2 or up to 450g/plant.
- Recommended nutrients: BioBuzz, Atami, Oregon’s Only, Terpinator, Superthrive.
- Recommended techniques: LST and topping will improve yields.
- Lighting: responds well to LED 300W lighting during vegetation, increasing to LED 1000W once flowering starts.
- Usually tests at 15-20%THC with <1% CBD.
Morning Glory: an Energizing Way to Start the Day
The effects lean toward her Sativa influence, being uplifting, energetic, social, and talkative. The high is cerebral at first, transitioning into a nice body buzz feeling. The flavors are mild, fresh, and floral, reminding you of forest fruits, while the aromas are strong, pungent, and spicy with earthy and skunky undertones.
- Brand Barney's Farm
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect A taste of freedom
- Genetics Afghani x Hawaiian x Skunk #1
- Awards Cannabis Cup 2002 Winner
- Height 90 - 100 cm
- Yield 550 g/m²
- Flowering indoors 60 - 65 days
- Outdoor finish early October
- Genotype 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- THC 20 %
- CBD 1.1 %
- Tomfromdelmonte22 August 2019
- KWGriff30 November 2019
- A.alb26 October 2019
- Skunk_Life852 March 2020
- cturne0423 August 2019
- thechef201615 February 2020
- SafetyLast17 June 2019
- XD5 October 2019