Morning Glory feminized seeds
Morning Glory is a cannabis strain from Barney’s Farm, a cross of Afghani and Hawaiian landraces, with Skink #1 thrown in for good measure. These robust genetics gave birth to a fast flowering 60% Sativa-dominant with 550g/m² - 450g/plant yielding and 15-20% THC levels.
- Barney's Farm
- A taste of freedom
- Afghani x Hawaiian x Skunk #1
- Cannabis Cup 2002 Winner
- 90 - 100 cm
- 550 g/m²
- 60 - 65 days
- early October
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- 20 %
- 1.1 %
Good for Beginners, Excellent for Experienced Growers
Morning Glory is a three-way cross between Afghani and Hawaiian landraces with Skunk #1. This powerful genetic mix took the best qualities of her parents to become a fast-flowering Sativa-dominant hybrid with strong resistances, well suited for inexperienced growers and all setups.
Whenever you cross landrace strains, you’re going to get a strong and resilient plant that doesn’t require a lot of care and handling and by adding Skunk #1 genetics to the mix, Barney’s Farm have created this little gem of strain. She is a 60% Sativa-dominant strain reaching 100cm indoors and 90-100cm outdoors, it will also grow many side branches that as harvest approaches, start to develop long, dense and dank buds. She will finish flowering after 8-9weeks – or by mid-October outdoors – and produce 550g/m2 or up to 450g/plant.
- Recommended nutrients: BioBuzz, Atami, Oregon’s Only, Terpinator, Superthrive.
- Recommended techniques: LST and Topping will improve yields.
- Lighting: responds well to LED 300W lighting during vegetation, increasing to LED 1000W once flowering starts.
- Usually testing at 15-20%THC with <1% CBD
Morning Glory: an Energizing Way to Start the Day
The effects lean towards her Sativa influence, being uplifting, energetic, social and talkative, cerebral at first, transitioning into a nice body-buzz feeling. The flavors are mild, fresh and floral, reminding you of forest fruits while the aromas are strong, pungent and spicy with earthy and skunky undertones.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.