Morning Glory feminized seeds
Morning Glory is a cannabis strain from Barney’s Farm, a cross of Afghani and Hawaiian landraces, with Skunk #1 thrown in for good measure. These robust genetics gave birth to a fast flowering 60% Sativa-dominant with 550g/m² - 450g/plant yielding and 15-20% THC levels.Read more
Good for Beginners, Excellent for Experienced Growers
Morning Glory is a three-way cross between Afghani and Hawaiian landraces with Skunk #1. This powerful genetic mix took the best qualities of her parents to become a fast flowering Sativa-dominant hybrid with strong resistances, well suited for inexperienced growers and all setups.
Whenever you cross landrace strains, you’re going to get a strong and resilient plant that doesn’t require a lot of care and handling. By adding Skunk #1 genetics to the mix, Barney’s Farm has created this little gem of a strain. She is a 60% Sativa-dominant strain reaching 100cm indoors and 90-100cm outdoors. It will also grow many side branches that as harvest approaches, start to develop long, dense, and dank buds. She will finish flowering after 8-9weeks – or by mid-October outdoors – and produce 550g/m2 or up to 450g/plant.
- Recommended nutrients: BioBuzz, Atami, Oregon’s Only, Terpinator, Superthrive.
- Recommended techniques: LST and topping will improve yields.
- Lighting: responds well to LED 300W lighting during vegetation, increasing to LED 1000W once flowering starts.
- Usually tests at 15-20%THC with <1% CBD.
Morning Glory: an Energizing Way to Start the Day
The effects lean toward her Sativa influence, being uplifting, energetic, social, and talkative. The high is cerebral at first, transitioning into a nice body buzz feeling. The flavors are mild, fresh, and floral, reminding you of forest fruits, while the aromas are strong, pungent, and spicy with earthy and skunky undertones.
- Brand Barney's Farm
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect A taste of freedom
- Genetics Afghani x Hawaiian x Skunk #1
- Awards Cannabis Cup 2002 Winner
- Height 90 - 100 cm
- Yield 550 g/m²
- Flowering indoors 60 - 65 days
- Outdoor finish early October
- Genotype 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- THC 20 %
- CBD 1.1 %
- Tomfromdelmonte22 August 2019
- KWGriff30 November 2019
- A.alb26 October 2019
- Skunk_Life852 March 2020
- cturne0423 August 2019
- thechef201615 February 2020
- SafetyLast17 June 2019
- XD5 October 2019
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)