Neville's Haze feminized seeds
Neville’s Haze feminized cannabis strain is a 20+ years old classic that will take your soul into the sky with its strong psychoactive effects, and its spicy and bitter bouquet. Almost pure sativa not suited for small indoor environments.Read more
With just 1 month of vegetative time, this strain will end up 3 m tall, with several long branches that will need support very early on, so a tomato grid is suggested to keep them from hitting the ground. Excellent choice for SCROG or LST methods. Once flowering has begun, expect at least 3.5 months for flowers to ripen. Outdoors plants in the northern hemisphere can be harvested during mid-November. Indoors yields range from 700-800 g / m2, and 1200 g per outdoors plant.
Green House Seeds recommends the following pH and EC levels to achieve those yields:
- Vegetative nutrients: 5.6-6.0 pH at 1.0-1.4 EC in soil; 5.5-5.6 pH at 1.1 – 1.5 EC in hydro.
- Flowering nutrients: 6.0-7.0 pH at 1.5-1.6 EC in soil; 5.6-6.2 pH at 1.5-1.6 EC in hydro.
Smooth Psychoactive Creeper
These plants have a piney smell, but their flowers exude a blend of pepper spices and roasted peanuts that will gradually caress your taste buds. Effect are aimed towards the mind, helping with depression, aiding introspection, and creeping slowly into a potent psychoactive journey.
- Brand Green House Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Psychoactive journey
- Genetics Haze genetics
- Awards 1st Seeds HTCC 1998
- Height High
- Yield 700 g/m² indoors
1200 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 98 days
- Outdoor finish Mid November
- Genotype 90% Sativa / 10% Indica
- THC 22.6 %
- CBD 0.15 %
- CBN 0.17 %
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)