Discussion Painkiller XL CBD (RQS)
Check the latest updates on delivery time
Important Delivery Update
Despite strict measures taken worldwide due to COVID-19, Herbies team continues to work on regular basis. However, the delivery time is now extended, as delivery services are affected by lockdown measures.
It is important to note that average delivery time is now up to 3 weeks to the USA and up to 2 weeks to the UK and within the EU.
Currently we ship parcels to the limited list of countries, you can check the list here.
We will keep our website as up to date as possible with notifications of any service issues or delays.
Stay safe and take care of your loved ones!
Painkiller XL CBD is a Sativa-dominant hybrid, a cross between Respect 13 and Juanita la Lagrimosa. With its 1:1 CBD to THC ratio, this marijuana strain is perfect for all seeking medical relief without too intense high. A high yield of 500-550 g/plant comes as a bonus.
- Royal Queen Seeds
- On the way to the Enlightenment
- Respect 13 x Juanita la Lagrimosa
- 60 - 100 cm indoors120 - 150 cm outdoors
- 500 - 550 g/m² indoors500 - 550 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Late September
- 75% Sativa / 25% Indica
- 9 %
- 9 %
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.