Discussion Psicodelicia (Sweet Seeds)
A cross-bred plant cutting coming from United States and a Nepali plant whose spiced aroma remains one of the places where coffee is toasted, mainly of the sativa strain with a very short flowering time, 9 weeks only, giving generous and dense buds coated with resin. Very stimulant “high” characteristic of the sativa strain and a highly productive plant.
- Sweet Seeds
- Awakening of creativity
- U.S.A. x Nepali genetics
- 3rd Indoor, I Copa Litoral de los Poetas 2016
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors450 - 700 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Early October
- 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
- 15 - 20 %
- 0.9 %
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.