Sour Cream feminized seeds
Sour Cream from DNA Genetics is a Sativa dominant hybrid, a cross between heirloom Sour Diesel and G13 Haze. Extremely smelly and pungent, this cannabis strain will finish in around 10 weeks and provide a nice yield of around 500g per plant or square meter.
- DNA Genetics
- Sensual satisfaction
- Sour Diesel Heirloom x G13 Haze
- 500 - 600 g/m²
- 70 days
- 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
- No official information
Sour Cream - a Sour and Potent Daily Strain
Sour Cream marijuana strain will form medium to big sized, dark green buds with bright orange hairs. It can take any type of training you throw at it and does well in all environments and setup. Due to G13 heritage, it may take a week or more to finish but usually it finishes flowering in 9 to 10 weeks or by late October outdoors. It does best in warm and semi-humid climates where if given enough root space and vegetation time, it can grow up to 200cm and produce yields around 600g per plant. Adding a carbon filter indoors would be a good idea.
- Sativa dominant (70%) hybrid, a cross between Sour Diesel Heirloom and G13 Haze;
- Finishing flowering in 9-10 weeks, late October outdoors;
- Height is 120-140cm indoors, 120-200cm outdoors;
- Yield is 500-600g/m2 or up to 600g per plant;
- Usually testing at 15-23% THC with ~1% CBD.
Delicious and Potent Daily Strain
Aromas are pungent and strong, piney and earthy with hints of flowers and diesel. Flavors are sweet, candy-like with vanilla undertones. Effects are uplifting, focused, talkative and giggly that go on to more relaxed and calming body buzz.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.