Strawberry Banana feminized seeds
Strawberry Banana is a product of collaboration between Crockett’s Family Farms and Serious Seeds - an Indica dominant hybrid, a cross between Banana Kush and strawberry phenotype of Bubble Gum. Made with potency and flavor in mind, it delivers plenty of both.
- Reserva Privada (Netherlands)
- Strawberry fields forever
- Banana OG x Bubble Gum
- 1st at the Santa Cruz Cup 2018
- 450 - 550 g/m²
- 63 days
- Mid October
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- No official information
Extreme potency and flavor
If untrained, it will grow tall and bushy but you can top or fim and still have them at manageable size and increase the yield at the same time. Light green buds will be big and long, not so dense and in grape-like clusters with dark orange calyx, covered with trichomes. It usually tests well over 20% THC with some samples testing as high as 32%, so you know it packs a punch.
- Indica dominant (70%) hybrid, a cross between Crockett's Banana Kush and Bubble Gum
- Flowering time: 8-9 weeks, early to mid October outdoors
- Height is 100-140cm indoors, 100-180cm outdoors
- Yield: 450-550g/m2 or up to 650g per plant
- Usually testing at 20-26% THC and <1% CBD
- 12 plants are recommended per square meter in SOG
Sweet and tasty
Effects are uplifting, energizing and euphoric, leaving you relaxed, happy and hungry. Aromas are fresh, sweet, strawberry and earthy. Flavors are tropical, sweet, candy-like with hints of strawberries and berries.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.