Automatik Mix feminized seeds
The Automatic Mix seed pack is for autoflower lovers looking for a variety of fast-finishing cannabis gems. This mixed variety of autoflowering seeds contains 5, 10, and 20 seeds - depending on which amount you decide to get. Overall, you can expect to harvest any of the flowers from these strains between 50-70 days from the point of germination.
- 00 Seeds
- Is a mix
- Cliff hanger
- 50 - 70 days
- No official information
Automatic Mix: Try New Cannabis Varieties at a Discount
The beauty of the Automatic Mix autoflowering seed pack is that you will find new and exciting strains within. Instead of being stuck with multiple cannabis seeds of a single strain, you can widen your horizon with a mixed seed pack. Additionally, the Automatic Mix allows you to try new strains at a reduced cost because you will not need to buy separate seed packs.
In the Automatic Mix pack, you will find Auto Bubble Gum, Auto Chocolate Skunk, Auto Hashish Berry, Auto Afghan Mass, or others! All of these strains are autoflowering varieties that grow short and finish flowering within a similar timeframe.
You will find Indicas, Sativas, and balanced hybrids that contain a plethora of different flavors and aromas. Growers will be shocked by the medicinal and recreational effects that each has to offer.
- Auto Bubble Gum: A potent Indica-dominant hybrid that has a flavor profile and aroma of berries and tropical fruits. This is a truly mouth watering strain.
- Auto Afghan Mass: This girl packs on 500 grams of aromatic flowers that is loaded with narcotic-like effects. Deeply resinous buds that are sure to please.
- Auto Chocolate Skunk: Profound fruity flavors that are sure to excite the palate. This hybrid will produce upwards of 450 grams dense flowers.
- Auto Hashish Berry: A highly medicinal flower that tastes like blueberries. This Indica-dominant hybrid yields buckets of resin-draped flowers.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.