Auto Hashchis Berry (Auto Cheese Berry) feminized seeds
Auto Hashchis Berry is an autoflowering hybrid of Hashchis and the Blueberry strain bred by 00 Seeds. The strain has 2 different phenotypes – one of them has strong cheesy taste and fragrance and the other pleases you with a mix of blueberry and strawberry flavors. The plants grow extremely cold-resistant and can deal with humidity levels floating at 80% mark.
- 00 Seeds
- Stunning relaxation
- 00 Hashchis X Blueberry
- 70 - 90 cm indoors90 - 130 cm outdoors
- 400 - 450 g/m² indoors
- Early November
- 65 - 70 days
- 14 %
Auto Hashchis Berry - Autoflower Cheesy Power
Auto Hashchis Berry is the autoflowering version of the popular crossbreed from 00 Seeds. She takes around 65-70 days to grow and flower before yielding up to 400-450 gr/m2 of buds rich in resin and exuding strong permeating smell of French cheese. One plant can produce about 50 gr of buds so planting 7-8 seeds could be a good idea; just try to avoid cramming. The strain is not afraid of humidity but the branchy plants might have to struggle with each other to get enough light.
- The strain can deal with humidity of up to 80% - fewer problems with space and ventilation
- Mold and cold-resistant – the strain can take her share of hardships with ease
- Strong plant with strong smell – you might need carbon filters because of the abovementioned peculiar fragrance
Picnic among Berries with Cheese
Having just 14% THC level, this strain is a potent relaxant that helps you deal with stress and anxiety. She will sprinkle your taste receptors with a distinguishable cheese flavor sometimes accompanied by the sweetness of berries and, once you have enjoyed this variety of tastes at full, she will put you into a state of absolute calm and tranquillity.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.