Auto Afghan Mass feminized seeds
Auto Afghan Mass from 00 Seeds is an exceptional treat for taste buds and body. Featuring resinous buds, this Indica-dominant feminized autoflower is infused with rich flavors of dark licorice, cacao nibs and coffee. Her narcotic-like effects are felt deep within the muscles, making this cannabis variety a right-on remedy for pain and stress.
- 00 Seeds
- Relaxing effect with high CBD levels
- Critical Mass x Afghan genetics
- 75 - 90 cm indoors 60 - 100 cm outdoors
- 400 - 500 g/m² indoors
- 60 - 70 days
- 17 %
Auto Afghan Mass: A Small Plant With An Impressive Harvest
Auto Afghan Mass is known to produce a heavy yield after only 60-days from germination. You can expect upwards of 500g/m2 of highly resinous flowers that ooze with terpenes, 17% THC and elevated CBD levels. Luckily, this plant is easy to manage and quite compact – reaching 75-90cm in height. Thanks to Ruderalis genes, her flowering time is reduced to 60-70 days from seed to harvest. Meanwhile, her above-average crops are worth waiting. To achieve maximum indoor crops reaching 500g/m2, growers recommend using 8-11L containers and the SOG method. Also, those who dare to tame this potent and aromatic beauty should know that Auto Afghan Mass has a heavy aroma, and unless you want your neighbors to know what you’re growing, a heavy-duty carbon filter is a must.
- The cola becomes heavier with growth – use additional support
- Not pest-resistant – during flowering manage pest control manually
- Suitable for LST and defoliation – use these techniques to boost the yields
- Extra Growth Tip – 14/10 or 16/8 light cycle preferred after the end of vegetation
It’s Time To Slow Your Roll
Auto Afghan Mass is a genuine chill pill. When work or family-related stress has reached its apex, Auto Afghan Mass shines. Taking advantage of the fame Afghani genetic, this strain contains a noticeable amount of CBD on top of 17% THC, which provides a sense of profound relaxation throughout the entire body. Besides, her Indica heritage makes Auto Afghan Mass a potent remedy for insomnia, stress and pain disorders.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.