White feminized mix seeds
The White Mix pack is a mix of 4 feminized cannabis seeds from a selection of 4 different strains from the Nirvana Seeds catalogue. While the exact composition of each pack is not disclosed, users can rest assured knowing they’re going to end up with a high-quality strain which delivers excellent results.
- Nirvana Seeds
- Wanna have a perfect day?
- 350 - 600 g/m² indoors
- Mix of Indica and Sativa seeds
- No official information
White Mix Pack: Covered in Trichomes!
White Mix Pack is a mix of different feminized seeds from Nirvana Seeds. Each pack contains 4 random seeds from 4 high-performance cannabis strains with one thing in common: they’re all caked in a thick layer of trichomes, giving the buds a beautiful white appearance and an incredibly potent effect.
This pack contains 4 of the most powerful strains available on the Nirvana catalogue ranging from Nirvana classics to modern, flavoursome creations which leave very little to be desired. While the precise composition of each White Mix pack is unknown, each pack will contain a random selection of 4 high-performance, feminized photoperiod cannabis strains from the Nirvana Seeds catalogue including the following:
- Black Jack Nirvana – a strain, which has a firm place in the hearts of Nirvana Seeds fans; truly a fantastic strain.
- Ice – this trichome-covered cannabis strain requires very little maintenance to get a blizzard of trichomes and resin!
- Nirvana Papaya, a fantastic, fast-growing cannabis strain with excellent resistance to mould and pests.
- White Widow – a strain, which needs no introduction. This Amsterdam classic continues to impress consumers after its release.
A Unique Selection of Cannabis Strains
The smell and taste of strains in this mix are extremely high-quality with some strains having a characteristic Indica/Sativa smell, taste and effect while others are more complex. White Widow, for instance, has a fuel-like aroma with hints of citrus while Nirvana Papaya has a sweeter, more organic smell.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.