Ice feminized seeds
Ice is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Nirvana Seeds as a cross between Northern Lights, Shiva, Skunk and Afghan genetics to yield a powerful all-round hybrid excellent for daytime consumption. In addition to excellent resistance to mold and pests, she delivers yields of up to 600 g/m² with a flowering period of 9-11 weeks.
- Nirvana Seeds (Netherlands)
- Vibes of happiness and relaxation
- Skunk#1 x White Widow x Northern Lights x Shiva
- High times Cannabis Cup 1998
- 500 - 600 g/m²
- 49 - 63 days
- Indica dominant
- 18 - 24 %
Ice: Cool Genetics
The Ice feminized by Nirvana Seeds has a genetic composition that consists of Northern Lights, Shiva, Skunk, and an Afghani landrace resulting in a high-performance strain which – staying true to its name – is covered in a frosted layer of glistening crystals towards the end of flower.
Ice is available as a regular strain which gives growers free rein to experiment with creating their own crosses if they would like. Winner of the 1998 High Times Cannabis Cup, you know you’re working with high-quality, prize-winning genetics. This Indica-dominant hybrid grows rigorously in the first few weeks of the grow and completes her flowering cycle in 9-11 weeks yielding up to 600 g/m2 of dense, sticky buds. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium plant – can grow to a final height of 1.2 m indoors and 1.5 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Training – this strain benefits from LST and light defoliation to allow greater light penetration into lower bud sites.
- Recommended Nutrients: General Hydroponics Flora Trio range.
Covered in Shimmering Crystals
Ice’s effect is almost as attractive as her appearance. This strain has been reported to provide excellent relief from symptoms of anxiety and stress making it great for users looking to calm their nerves and relax. In addition to her array of grow benefits, she has a very pleasant, couchlock effect.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.