Buford OG seeds
Buford OG is a regular marijuana strain by Rare Dankness. These seeds suit for indoor and outdoor growing offering farmers slight variations in phenotypes with one common feature – this is top-notch cannabis. Be ready to experience nice lemon flavor alongside with orange hues.
- Rare Dankness Seeds (USA)
- Just calm down
- OG Kush x ONCYD x Rare Dankness #1
- 50 - 65 days
- Sativa / Indica hybrid
- No official information
Buford OG cannabis seeds – perfect choice for every grower. These seeds bring amazing results due to their perfect genetics. This strain was created by Rare Dankness as a cross between first-class marijuana plants. Breeders combined Sour Kush (OG Kush x ONCYD) and Rare Dankness #1. The result of such crossbred is regular marijuana strain with a number of phenotypes.
Growers should be ready to observe plants of different structure and color. But a number of common features are guaranteed by the producer:
- All phenotypes produce hard buds full of resin;
- Every plant is easy to manicure due to its good bud-to-leaf ratio;
- Strong lemony flavor is a common for every phenotype;
The flowering period varies from 50 to 65 days depending on the phenotype
Buford OG – Indica Relax
Being an offspring of strong Indica plants, Buford OG is expected to be a plant with strong effect. Farmers can foresee intense sedative buzz alongside with nice relaxing feelings. This strain will be a great way to achieve calmness and take a rest after a long day.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.