Malawi Breeders Pack regular seeds
Check the latest updates on delivery time
Important Delivery Update
Despite strict measures taken worldwide due to COVID-19, Herbies team continues to work on regular basis. However, the delivery time is now extended, as delivery services are affected by lockdown measures.
It is important to note that average delivery time is now up to 3 weeks to the USA and up to 2 weeks to the UK and within the EU.
Currently we ship parcels to the limited list of countries, you can check the list here.
We will keep our website as up to date as possible with notifications of any service issues or delays.
Stay safe and take care of your loved ones!
Malawi Breeders Pack Standard is a regular cannabis seed pack from Ace Seeds Bank that blends the best sativa plants from the successful 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation Malawi line. There are 30 seeds with similar flowering times, which produce abundant buds, very powerful and psychedelic, with a large presence of huge and bright glandular trichomes.
- Ace Seeds
- Lasting mental journeys
- Old killer Malawi x New Malawi Killer
- 70 - 91 days
- Early November
- 100% Sativa
- 20 - 27 %
- 0.05 %
Malawi Breeders Pack Standard: High Potency And Abundant Flowering
Malawi Breeders Pack Standard combines three different lines of the same seed, with 10 specimens of each phenotype. The crops are similar, with good indoor results for small and columnar plant crops. They accept SOG pruning very well and after a few rooted days you can change the photoperiod for 12h / 12h.
- Old Malawi Killer: It is the seed that originated the Malawi breeding project and has great vegetative vigor, many branches, medium height and an amazing resin production. The effect is powerful, psychedelic and can last 4h. It blooms between 11-13 weeks, and in indoor crops it requires strong light intensity and a long vegetative period.
- New Malawi Killer: This is the granddaughter of Old Malawi and was born with a much larger resin production and even more power. The morphological structure is more compact than that of her grandmother, but maintains the ancestral essence with very strong effects and a similar flowering time.
- Purple Malawi: Carry the rarest phenotype in the pack, with colorful flowers that draw everyone's attention. It is more compact than green phenotypes but maintains dense branching and is more nitrogen-friendly. It blooms before the others, between 10-11 weeks.
- Fruity Malawi: Sister of the New Malawi Killer, it has a very similar expression in terms of size, flowering time and structure, but stand out for its more interesting aromas of mature mandarine, sweet carrot and flowers. This is the line where you can look for the Malawis with better taste and more refined terpene profiles. The potency and yield are still very high.
Unique Mix Of Flavors
These strains develop the most different flavors, mixing woody, sweet, floral, fruity, citric, balsamic in the same crop, with always powerful, psychedelic effects, full of energy and euphoria, typical of the best sativas.