Sensi Skunk Regular Seeds
Sensi Skunk Regular is a great tasting, sticky strain developed by Sensi Seeds. The signature Sensi Seeds product packs a huge punch for production and comes with a signature sweet taste, earthy undertones and a classic Skunk flavor profile.
- Sensi Seeds
- Say good buy to the worries
- Unknown Strain x Skunk #1
- Cup Winner
- 120 - 150 cm
- 100 g/m² indoors500 g/plant outdoors
- 45 - 50 days
- Mid October
- Indica dominant
- No official information
Sensi Skunk Regular - A Skunk Strain Loved By Many
Sensi Skunk Regular is a representation of the world famous Sensi Seeds brand. It's uniquely sweet, floral and has immense growing properties. It is a cross of Skunk #1 and Afghan genetics. It has been well known in Holland and surrounding European countries for more than 20 years.
Indoors it grows well on its own and is resilient to being spoiled by anything minor. Once blossomed it will produce wonderful orange pistil flowers. It can be harvested within 50 days of flowering, making it hugely popular with growers coming away from autoflowering strains. It is ideal for SoG and commercial growers with large greenhouses. Outdoors the Afghan genetics really shine through - giving you a crop which will grow with a reliably strong frame. We recommend keeping an eye on the branches towards harvest, with wire at the ready.
- Create an equally relaxing and calming effect on both the body and mind.
- European Skunks are usually sweeter and less pungent than American strains.
- Performs well indoors, outdoors and in greenhouses.
- A delicious strain developed with sticky resin, large calyxes, and shorter pistols than Skunk #1.
Beautiful Citrus and Sandalwood Skunk
The classic Sensi Seeds signature comes into play with both the taste and aroma. This comes into effect with a massive burst of citrus, and smooth, satisfying sandalwood – giving you a powerful and relaxing sensation which will be long lasting. Not recommended for daytime use.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.