Sensi Skunk Regular Seeds
Sensi Skunk Regular is a great tasting, sticky strain developed by Sensi Seeds. The signature Sensi Seeds product packs a huge punch for production and comes with a signature sweet taste, earthy undertones and a classic Skunk flavor profile.Read more
500 g/plant outdoors
Sensi Skunk Regular - A Skunk Strain Loved By Many
Sensi Skunk Regular is a representation of the world famous Sensi Seeds brand. It's uniquely sweet, floral and has immense growing properties. It is a cross of Skunk #1 and Afghan genetics. It has been well known in Holland and surrounding European countries for more than 20 years.
Indoors it grows well on its own and is resilient to being spoiled by anything minor. Once blossomed it will produce wonderful orange pistil flowers. It can be harvested within 50 days of flowering, making it hugely popular with growers coming away from autoflowering strains. It is ideal for SoG and commercial growers with large greenhouses. Outdoors the Afghan genetics really shine through - giving you a crop which will grow with a reliably strong frame. We recommend keeping an eye on the branches towards harvest, with wire at the ready.
- Create an equally relaxing and calming effect on both the body and mind.
- European Skunks are usually sweeter and less pungent than American strains.
- Performs well indoors, outdoors and in greenhouses.
- A delicious strain developed with sticky resin, large calyxes, and shorter pistols than Skunk #1.
Beautiful Citrus and Sandalwood Skunk
The classic Sensi Seeds signature comes into play with both the taste and aroma. This comes into effect with a massive burst of citrus, and smooth, satisfying sandalwood – giving you a powerful and relaxing sensation which will be long lasting. Not recommended for daytime use.
- Brand Sensi Seeds
- Sex Regular
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Suitable for Greenhouse
- Effect Say good buy to the worries
- Genetics Unknown Strain x Skunk #1
- Awards Cup Winner
- Height 120 - 150 cm
- Yield 100 g/m² indoors
500 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 45 - 50 days
- Outdoor finish Mid October
- Genotype Indica dominant
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)