Silver Haze Regular seeds
Silver Haze Regular is a masterpiece in quality cannabis production. The Sensi Seeds product is widely regarded as the purest and most powerful Sativa strain ever created. The sensation when consumed is like no other.
- Sensi Seeds
- As high as a kite
- Afghanistan x Haze
- Multiple Cup Winner
- 65 - 75 days
- 75% Sativa / 25% Indica
- No official information
Intensely Psychoactive, Award-Winning
Silver Haze Regular is a masterfully bred strain coming directly from Sensi Seeds. The monster 12-time Cannabis Cup winner is a Sativa dominant hybrid has its roots in Central America, South India, and Thailand.
Silver Haze Regular Growing Details
When grown indoors recommend you use the SoG method in order to produce the most resin on your plants and have manageable heights, as this plant can grow very tall. Try flipping your lighting timer to 12/12h after the initial 5-6 weeks of germination. You should be able to harvest around 500 grams of quality buds per square meter. Outdoors you should be looking at around 800 grams per plant if planted directly into the ground. It is naturally mold resistant so it shouldn’t need much work during flowering. Try to keep it in a warm environment with plenty of sunlight throughout the day.
- A classic Sensi Seeds product that has made the brand famous worldwide.
- Grows very high and produces long, silky pistils from the oval calyxes.
- Incredibly easy to consume both socially and alone.
- 75% Sativa 25% Indica, with an Afghani-like appearance.
Colorful and Lemony Taste And Smell
This strain has become incredibly popular in recent years due to the intense psychotic effect it has when consuming, coupled with a super sweet and pleasant lemony tang which you will find goes down a treat. Ideal for social situations and intense focus.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.