Super Skunk Regular seeds
Super Skunk (reg.) is a cross between old-school Skunk #1 and a carefully selected Afghani hash plant. This award-winning strain will leave your grow area smelling strong and pungent and provide for a powerful and couch locked effect that will leave you happy and hungry.
- White Label Seed Company (Netherlands)
- Happy Zen
- Skunk #1 x Afghani
- 80 - 110 cm indoors120 - 150 cm outdoors
- 300 - 450 g/m² indoors120 - 250 g/plant outdoors
- 49 days
- Late September
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 12 - 15 %
- < 1
Compact and Smelly
It will remain short in height, usually growing up to 100cm indoors and 120-150cm outdoors. Finishing fast - in just ~7 weeks - with great resistance to harsh environments and climates. It is starting to smell strong and pungent as soon as first flowers begin to appear, so, as with all skunk strains, adding a carbon filter to you grow might be a good idea. Buds will be light-green, long, hard, dense and dank with red and orange calyxis coming out of them.
- Indica-dominant (80%), a cross between Skunk #1 and Afghani hash plant
- Finishing flowering in 7 weeks indoors or by the end of September outdoors
- Height is 80-110cm indoors, 120-150cm outdoors
- Yield is 300-450 g/m2 or 120-250 g per plant
- 16 plants are recommended per square meter in SOG
- Usually testing at 12-15% THC with <1% CBD
A Typical Skunk
When growing skunk strains one thing is certain: it will smell. Smells and aromas are pungent and strong, spicy and piney with a hint of sour and skunk. Effects are what’s to be expected too: a calm, happy and relaxing body-buzz type of feeling that’s going to leave you hungry.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.