Trainwreck Regular seeds (Humboldt Seeds)
Trainwreck Regular cannabis strain by Humboldt Seed seedbank is a Sativa-based hybrid with impressive production and a crushing high effect. The buds emit a complex fruity flavor with spicy and lemony undertones. Board the train, and prepare to the trip. The final destination – Relax station.
- Humboldt Seeds
- Will transport you up to the highest peaks
- 100 - 300 cm outdoors
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors1000 - 2000 g/plant outdoors
- 58 - 63 days
- Early October
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- 13 - 15 %
- 0.1 %
Trainwreck regular: a Train with High Capacity
Trainwreck Regular is a Sativa-based crossbreed, straight from the Western Coast of the USA where it is originally rooted. A mix of Mexican and Thai Sativas with Afghani Indica, quickly grows into a vigorous plant, producing a hefty yield of highly powerful and odorant buds.
The plant is suitable for both indoor and outdoor growing. For the first method, it is advisable to apply different types of training and you will harvest 400-600 g of resinous buds per meter 58-63 days after. Outdoors, it loves warm, dry and Mediterranean climates as well as the greenhouse. A must-have in the garden of every Sativa connoisseur. It has pests and disease resistance and reacts well on water and nutrients. The harvest time comes in early October and brings you 1000-2000 g/plant of buds.
- 60% Sativa-based hybrid, originating from Arcata, Humboldt Bay, California.
- Height is 100-150cm, 100-300cm outdoors.
- Yields are 400-600g/m2 or 1000-2000g per plant.
- 13-15% of THC content and <1% CBD.
Quick as the Wind
The powerful effect makes the train of your bad mood totally crush of that huge and delicious buds. Delivers a boost of energy with pleasant long-lasting body relaxation. The aroma is a mix of spicy Kush, cedar and sour fruit with the exotic citrus flavor.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.