White Haze Regular
White Haze is a Sativa-dominant hybrid, a new twist on the legendary old school Haze. By lowering the flowering time and plant height and further improving on yield and potency, this improved, award-winning Haze will delight and reward all that grow it.
- White Label Seed Company (Netherlands)
- Fast-hitting cheerfulness
- 120 - 150 cm indoorsup to 200 cm outdoors
- 450 - 600 g/m² indoorsup to 250 g/plant outdoors
- 50 - 70 days
- Late October
- 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
- 14 - 19 %
- < 1
Improved legendary Haze
By improving the genetics of the original old school haze, White Label Seeds have shortened the flowering time and plant size while increasing potency and yield. It will still grow big and tall, with long numerous branches with big internodes that get filled with small, pebbly and smelly buds that form grape-like clusters. Achieving a good yield is easy indoors or in a greenhouse, while to produce optimal results outdoors, it may require sunnier and warmer climates. Plants may need support in later stages of flowering in order to handle the extra bud weight.
- Sativa-dominant (70%) hybrid, further stabilized phenotype of the original Haze.
- Finishes flowering in 7-9 weeks indoors or by end of October outdoors.
- Indoor height is usually 120-150cm, outdoors it can reach 200cm.
- Yield 450-600g/m2 or up to 250g per plant.
- Usually tests at 14%-19% THC and <1% CBD.
Fresh and citrusy aroma
Smells and aromas are citrusy and earthy with hints of pine and spices. Effects are fast hitting and strong: uplifting, focusing, euphoric and happy. It’s used medicinally to treat stress, anxiety, nausea and glaucoma.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.