Za-Za OG Feminized Seeds from Herbies Seeds
With 25% THC, Za-Za OG is even more potent than the heaviest Afghani genetics from which it hails. The original Hindu Kush was crossed in this hybrid with Blue Dream, the top-selling staple of American dispensaries. Two words describe the result: intense euphoria. It starts as a burst of happiness in your head and soon settles in your body as an endless blissful buzz.Read more
Perfect For: Lovers of Kush-Fueled Bliss
- Purge all your troubles in a melting pot of euphoria
- Forget about depression and stress
- Medicate without getting tired or drowsy
Za-Za OG Smoke Review
If we were to suddenly lose all but one variety of cannabis in the world, many users would say, “Let that one be a Kush.” And Za-Za OG is a top-tier representative of this special weed family.
Za-Za OG Effect
As soon as you start puffing away, Za-Za OG will show you she means business. If you’re a novice smoker, stop and let the high settle in before taking another toke. This weed is gentle but super strong, so when you get to cloud nine, you may find out that you’ve lost all ability to function.
Smoke it in moderation, and Za-Za OG will be your best companion throughout the day. It’s widely used by medical patients, mostly for stress-related issues, anxiety, and depression, but also as a potent painkiller and muscle relaxant, or to help with ADD/ADHD and migraines.
Za-Za OG Flavor
You’ll find in Za-Za OG all that you love about Kush: the smell of diesel fuel and citrus fruit, sometimes with hints of berries, and a rich yet smooth earthy taste.
Za-Za OG Grow Info: Appearance and Grow Tips
The presence of 70% Indica genes means that the formidable growth potential of an OG is tempered in this hybrid, so she doesn’t grow very big. Nor does she take too much time to flower. Indoors, you may count on heights of about 90-160cm (3-5 feet) and a flowering time of only 50-60 days. A great number of branches and bud sites ensures above-average yields of 600-800g/m² (2-2.5 oz/ft²).
Outdoors, Za-Za OG grows bigger but never turns into a gigantic tree. Something like 110-180cm, or 4-6 feet, is quite manageable for most gardens, even stealthy ones if you get creative with training. Depending on your climate and skills, you can bring in up to 1600-1800g/plant (3.5-4lb). This treasure trove of stinky, sticky goodness will be ready by the middle of October.
Za-Za OG is a forgiving and rewarding cultivar, but you can assist her vigorous growth by following these tips:
- Expect a tangle of branches and prune the weaker and lower ones.
- Use SCROG to spread your plant over a great area and provide support for buds.
- Don’t be afraid to defoliate for better light penetration and air circulation.
- Remove the lowest bud sites that are in the shadow or too far from the light.
- Outdoors, perform multiple toppings to get a low-profile bush.
Za-Za OG Seeds
Buy Za-Za OG genetics in the form of feminized seeds so that you’ll only get bud-producing female plants and no males in your garden. The hybrid nature of this strain ensures the viability of these seeds and vigorous growth from the start.
- Brand Herbies Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Prescribed Happiness
- Genetics Blue Dream x Hindu Kush x Unknown Californian genetics
- Height 90 - 160 cm indoors
110 - 180 cm outdoors
- Yield 600 - 800 g/m² indoors
1600 - 1800 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 50 - 60 days
- Outdoor finish October
- Genotype 25% Sativa / 75% Indica
- THC 26 %
- CBD 0,4 %
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)