501st OG regular seeds
501st OG is potent marijuana of the highest quality by Rare Dankness. These regular seeds grow vigorously into strong Indica-dominant plants that bring top-notch yields after 50-65 days of flowering. This amazing Kush will be a perfect choice for every grower!
- Rare Dankness Seeds (USA)
- A wheel of stone and high
- Skywalker OG x Rare Dankness #1
- 75 cm indoors 200 cm outdoors
- 900 g/m² indoors
- 50 - 65 days
- Indica dominant
- No official information
Created by experts at Rare Dankness, the 501st OG regular cannabis strain is a cross of two excellent strains – Skywalker OG and Rare Dankness #1. The breeding efforts resulted in an Indica-dominant strain with perfect Kush qualities.
As for the growing process, it isn’t very difficult and farmers of all levels can expect good results after 50-65 flowering days. Unlike her parents, 501st OG doesn’t stretch too much and usually reaches 75+ cm indoors. Outdoors this strain can grow up to 200 cm in height. Farmers will be pleased with high yields as 1 square meter of these plants brings up to 900 grams of perfect buds.
- Mature plants obtain purplish color;
- Buds have sweet, earthy smell with pine hints;
501st OG – Potent Indica with Sweet Taste
Indica lovers will be delight with this beautiful strain as it brings potent sedative effect. The buzz combines relaxed and euphoric feelings alongside with uplifted mood and positive vibes. The taste is sweet and full of kushy notes.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.