60 Day Wonder Autoflower feminized seeds
60 Days Wonder from DNA Genetics is an autoflowering Indica dominant hybrid that is perfect for growers who are starting to get into cannabis cultivation. Finishing fast and anywhere, it is quite forgiving and requires little nutrients and little to no special care and attention.Read more
60 Days Wonder - Fast and Easy to Grow
Short and compact in size, it does well in all environments and setups, both indoors and outdoors. If you start them indoors, use at least 30L container from start to finish. It will usually form one big cola, which makes it a good choice for SOG with at least 16 plants per square meter. Light green buds with bright orange hairs and sweet and earthy aroma will start to form around week 2 or 3. In climates with a long and warm summer, multiple harvests are possible.
- Indica dominant (90%), a cross between Williams Wonder and Ruderalis;
- Finishing flowering in 8-9 weeks;
- Height is usually 70-100cm, both indoors and outdoors;
- Yield is 300-400g/m2 or 30-70g per plant;
- Usually testing at 10-15% THC and <1% CBD;
- 16 plants/m2 are recommended in SOG.
Perfect Strain to Use Throughout the Day
Effects are not too strong and intense, which makes it perfect to use throughout the day. It will leave you relaxed, happy and calmed, perfect to treat anxiety, stress, nausea or glaucoma. Aromas and flavors are earthy and piney with sweet and spicy undertones.
- Brand DNA Genetics
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Autoflowering
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Total mind and body relaxation
- Genetics Williams Wonder x Ruderalis
- Height High
- Yield 28 -40 g/plant
- From seed to harvest 60 days
- Genotype 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)