Afghan Kush feminized seeds
Afghan Kush is a world famous cannabis strain providing excellent relaxing effects and may even glue you to the couch, thanks to its 100% Indica genetics. These feminized seeds showcase an incredible 20% THC, which is one of the reasons why Afghan Kush is ideal for medicinal and recreation purposes.
- World of Seeds
- Relax and sleep well
- Afghan Kush
- 2nd Best THC, Canarias Secret Cup 20153rd Outdoor Pro, Canarias Secret Cup 2015
- 500 g/m² indoors800+ g/plant outdoors
- 55 - 60 days
- Late September
- 100% Indica
- 20 %
World Of Seeds Is BACK With Another Quality Afghan
Afghan Kush feminized is a 100% Indica plant that has become a cult favorite for growers and users across the world. It combines the flavorful and fruity taste of Afghan with a special hashy bouquet – giving it a highly potent, relaxing effect with high medicinal value.
This strain is ideally grown in both indoor and outdoor situations. It is a 100% Indica genotype and comes with a high THC content of 20%. The strain contains 2 classic ancestors and shows a typical indoor yield of around 500g/m2. Outdoors you can expect anywhere from 800+g/m2, taking into account your growing experience and the situation each seed is planted in. The strain will typically take around 55-60 days to fully mature indoors and will be ready to harvest in late September for outdoor growing. These seeds are excellent for SCRoG methods of growing.
- Can take powerful HID lights (400W vegetation, 1000W flowering)
- Performs well with medium nutrient feeding in soil/hydro
- 12 hrs lighting schedule optimal
- Suitable for topping, main-lining and defoliation techniques
Afghan Kush - Hash Twist On A Fruity Afghan
This strain gives you a purely relaxing feel with no hint of cerebral effect at all. Afghan Kush feminized is perfect for growers who want a high yield, paired with an incredibly hashy, fruity bouquet. It also has clear hints of noble wood and contains a very high medicinal value, making it useful for insomnia.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.