American Pie feminized seeds
American Pie is easily adaptable to all kinds of growing systems. The cannabis strain possesses a sweet and pleasant taste that would make one feel relaxed, lightened, and mitigated. The sweet flavors and the outstanding aromas will make your day beautiful and charming.
- Pyramid Seeds
- Psychedelic adventure
- Power Plant x White Widow
- 60 - 160 cm indoors
- from 500 g/m² indoors500 - 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 60 - 65 days
- Mid September
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- 18 %
- 1 %
- 0,4 %
American Pie: A Wonderful South African Strain
American Pie is feminized cannabis that extends the legacy of the White Widow strain. This exemplary strain has remarkable aromas and a sweet taste which makes it an outstanding choice for the customers.
Features of American Pie
American Pie is a perfect choice both for internal and external environments. The strain is easy to grow and it possesses an effective yield of up to 500g/m2. The yield may extend up to 800 g/m2 during the outdoors. The strain has high potency and an outstanding yield which makes it a never-disappointing strain to the cultivators. The outdoor timings for the harvesting of the strain are around mid-October.
- American Pie possess 20% THC level, 0.6% CBD level, and 0.4% CBN level;
- The strain requires a flowering time of 60-70 days;
- It is a hybrid of 60% Sativa and 40% Indica;
- It has great performance, easy care, and shows excellent results;
- The strain is perfect to be grown in the high latitude regions like the Mediterranean type climate.
How Does It Taste?
American Pie has an exquisite taste with sweet flavors and psychedelic effect levels. The complex aromas of the strain are quite alluring and powerful. Its sizzling beauty and sparkling resin crystals will pull away all your worries and will make you feel relaxed and comfortable.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.