Amnesia Gold feminized seeds
Amnesia Gold is a citrus-flavored plant surrounded by the exceptional sweetness, cerebral and active effect. The psychoactive effect of the plant leaves behind a sweet taste to the palate which makes you escape the memory constraints of the outer world.
- Pyramid Seeds
- Braces the spirit
- Lennon x Amnesia haze
- 60 - 160 cm indoors
- 500 g/m² indoors500 - 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 65 - 75 days
- Mid October
- 75% Sativa / 25% Indica
- 19 %
- 1 %
- 0.3 %
Amnesia Gold – A Golden Auto-flowering Variety
Amnesia Gold is a Lennon x Amnesia Haze which is a mixture of 20% Indica and 80% Sativa. It gives an immense citrus flavor to your tongue and expels a real magical sensation to the people nearby.
Amnesia Gold is climate resistant which makes it suitable to be grown both indoors and outdoors. The plant is powered by the South East Asian genes along with the strains of Ruderalis and Haze plant. The harvest time of the plant begins during the month of October. The plant has a THC of 19.3% and CBD of 1% and CBN of 0.3%.
- 75% Sativa-dominant;
- Grows up to 60-160 cm high;
- Very productive and tall enough;
- Has average production is around 50-150 g per plant;
- Has strong branches and shows rapid growth;
- The flowering period of the plant ranges between 9-11 weeks;
- Exhibits good performance in the SOG and ScrOG setups.
Fill Your Day with the Magic!
Amnesia Gold has smoky buds with a woodsy taste that is sweet, fruity, and citrus. The powerful and palatable flavors leave you feeling splendid with the extremely powerful effect that would let you get relief from your pain, stress, and suffering.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.