Amnesia Kush feminized seeds
Amnesia Kush is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Dinafem Seeds to bring you the best of both worlds. This strain is the lovechild of two strains which hold legendary status in the cannabis world and Amnesia Kush finds the perfect balance between the two.
- Dinafem Seeds
- Peaceful warrior
- Amnesia Haze x OG Kush
- 300 cm outdoors
- 500 - 600 g/m² indoors600 - 800 g/plant outdoors
- 60 - 70 days
- Mid October
- 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
- 20 %
- 0.1 %
Amnesia Kush - Two Worlds Collide
Those looking to grow Amnesia Kush will be pleased to hear of her high yields of 500 – 600 g/m2 inside and a huge 800 g per plant when grown outdoors. Growing this strain outdoor can prove a challenge unless you live in a hot climate such as California or along the Mediterranean due to its lengthy flowering period of up to 12 weeks. This is characteristic of this strain – as well as her parents – due to their Sativa-dominant genetics. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Tall plant – indoors this plant will remain below 1.5 m however outdoor growers can harvest 3-metre tall trees full of dense, heavy flowers.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Best grown with powerful LED or HPS lights.
- Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect range.
Adding some OG to an Amsterdam Classic
Consuming this strain is like buying a one-way ticket to the stratosphere! The Sativa-dominant effects of Amnesia Kush are inherited directly from her parents – a strong, cerebral effect comes alongside her unique terpene profile consisting of citrus and pine, as well as up to a 22% THC content.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.