Amnesia Mac Ganja feminized seeds
Amnesia Mac Ganja is the MacDaddy of cannabis strains. Bred by Kera Seeds, this Sativa-dominant hybrid results as a cross between Amnesia – a legendary Haze which is a staple in coffee shops across Amsterdam – and the landrace Sativa Mexican Haze and offers yields of up to 525 g/m2 after a 10-week flowering period.
- Kera Seeds (Netherlands)
- Seeing things which don`t exist
- Amnesia x Mexican Haze
- Multiple Cup Winner
- 80 - 120 cm indoors140 - 200 cm outdoors
- 70 - 77 days
- 80% Sativa / 20% Indica
- 22 %
Amnesia Mac Ganja: The Latest and Greatest From ‘The Ganja Man’
Amnesia Mac Ganja is a feminized, photoperiod cannabis strain brought to you by Kera Seeds as a cross between two powerful strains with Sativa-dominant genetics – Amnesia and Mexican Haze - to yield a fantastic all-round cannabis strain which performs well both indoors and outdoors.
Now Available in Feminized Form
Originally only offered as a regular strain, the master growers at Kera Seeds have taken years to refine the Amnesia Mac Ganja genetics into a feminized form – a great advantage as not only are the genetics more stable, feminized seeds eliminate the need for weeding out male plants. Due to her Sativa-dominant genetic lineage, Amnesia Mac Ganja finishes flowering in 10 – 11 weeks indoors while outdoor growers can expect to harvest her large, dense buds at the end of October. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – Amnesia Mac Ganja reaches a final height of 120 cm indoors and up to 2 m outside!
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.9 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W LED, Flower: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: Age Old Organics 1GR4C Grow.
A Fantastic Daytime Strain
Amnesia Mac Ganja has a very powerful odour. This is in part due to her high resin production but also as a result of her complex terpene profile which is reminiscent of the original Amnesia with a hint of citrus and a more generally citrusy aroma. Her effect is long-lasting and provides a burst of energy – perfect for the daytime!
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.