Arjan's Ultra Haze #1 feminized seeds
Arjan's Ultra Haze # 1 is a Sativa-dominant marijuana strain. It charms with its power, which can be seen at a glance - juicy buds leave no doubt. The buzz is long lasting and brings a peaceful high, ideal for meditation and self-contemplation.
- Green House Seeds (Netherlands)
- Plane to the heaven
- Neville's Haze x Cambodian x Laos
- 1st at High Times Cannabis Cup 2006
- 100 - 150 cm
- 700 g/m² indoorsup to 1150 g/plant outdoors
- 91 - 98 days
- Early November
- 80% Sativa / 20% Indica
- 16.22 %
- 0.19 %
- 0.53 %
Arjan's Ultra Haze # 1 cannabis strain – is a 80/20 Sativa/Indica hybrid with predominant Sativa structure. These ladies are very tall and flexible, like African creepers. The strain won first place at the High Times Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam in 2006. Arjan's Ultra Haze # 1 is based on a harmonious combination of Lao and Cambodian Sativas crossed with Neville Haze.
Up to the Sky
These tall, thermophilic plants with long shoots are ideal for LST. When growing Arjan's Ultra Haze # 1 indoors, be ready that it will quickly occupy all the free space in the growbox. Some growers managed to grow a real tree up to 1.5-2 meters in height.
- It’s important to feed your plants with organic nutrients at the beginning of flowering;
- Mineral fertilizers in the middle of the blooming period are highly advisable.
Arjan's Ultra Haze #1 cannabis strain delights growers with dense resinous buds full of trichomes. Beautiful and delicate buds with white and orange trichomes will not leave anyone indifferent. Smell during the flowering is light, unobtrusive.
Taste and Effect
Arjan's Ultra Haze # 1 has a soft woody scent with earthy undertones. After tasting it, you will experience a psychedelic explosion of consciousness with an impetus for philosophizing, self-contemplation and meditation.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.