Auto American Pie feminized seeds
Auto American Pie from Pyramid Seeds contains excellent genetics which makes it popular amongst growers all around the world. It mixes Power Plant with the world-famous White Widow, giving it intense flavors, high production values and tough ruderalis genes, which make it stand out.
- Pyramid Seeds
- Let the seed take you on a journey!
- Power Plant x White Widow
- 150 cm indoors70 cm outdoors
- 400 g/m² indoors50 - 220 g/plant outdoors
- 55 - 75 days
- 15 %
- 1 %
- 0.4 %
Auto American Pie - Can Grow Exceptionally Well
This strain comes with a great taste and an active mind effect which makes it incredibly unique for an autoflowering plant. Expect nothing but fruity, tropical flavors whilst the moderate THC levels take over your body in a way that can only be experienced.
The seeds are expected to grow just about anywhere, and they are very versatile – meaning they can be grown in just about any method you put them in. Popular methods include indoor standard soil, hydroponics, EC and deep-water culture for the ultimate yields. You can actually have up to 20 plants in a single square meter due to the narrow growing nature of the plants, however, we typically recommend this for hydroponic use only. It produces long, thin buds coated with THC and will take around 56-60 days from seed to germination. Indoors you can expect around 500 grams per square meter when planted with optimum seeds.
- Lighting from 300-1200W in both HPS and LED.
- Recommended light schedule – 18 hr throughout life cycle.
- Ideal for soil and hydroponic and other techniques.
- Low levels of smell throughout.
- Very easy to grow and quick turnaround.
Purchase It Today!
Auto American Pie is ideal for growers in colder climates who want to take their yields to the next level – and these seeds allow you to do that. Every cannabis strain enthusiast who lives in colder climates should buy this right now and experience incredible flavors and effects!
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.