Auto Critical Soma feminized seeds
Auto Critical Soma is an incredible autoflowering version of the already popular Critical Soma – taking its most famous elements of taste and relaxation, mixed with growing properties most only dream of when harvesting. It is ready to be added to your collection of high quality strains.
- Advanced Seeds (Spain)
- Auto Critical x Auto Somango
- 80 - 100 cm indoors 100 - 150 cm outdoors
- 450 - 550 g/m²
- 60 - 70 days
- 17 %
Excite Your Senses:
Auto Critical Soma is an autoflowering strain which will ignite your senses and make you forget everything you knew about auto seeds. The newest Auto Critical Soma from Advanced seeds is an exceptionally tasteful plant, with plenty of fruit aroma and an unmissable growing potential.
Auto Critical Soma Growing Details:
The plant has very impressive growing properties – including an expected yielding time of only 70-80 days after germination. You can expect around 500g of produce, from only 9-10 plants per m2 indoors. Be sure to use a typical 600w lightbulb and keep the temperature maintenance steady, as the correct humidity is key to getting the most out of this wide branching beast of a strain. Outdoors it can grow up to 1.5m high – ideal for those not wanting to attract too much attention within gardens.
- Produces yields up to 450-550gr/m2.
- 14% THC content, with 50% Indica and 50% Sativa.
- Up to 80-100cm of indoor growing height, 1-1.5 meters outdoor.
- 60-70-day flowering period, ready to harvest from April to November.
Fall in Love with Taste:
The strain’s incredibly rich and fruity aroma will give your taste buds a hint of lemon, grapefruit, peach and mango – with an incredible undertone of banana. The lasting effects of the Sativa/Indica mixture will leave you with an incredible relaxation on the physical and mental level.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.