Auto Destroyer feminized seeds
Auto Destroyer by Original Sensible Seeds is a feminized autoflowering cannabis strain with a mighty genetic lineage of AK47 resulting in a fast flowering Sativa-dominant plant that delivers fruity buds with THC levels of 18%.
- Original Sensible Seeds (Spain)
- Destroyer of lethargy
- AK47 x Ruderalis
- 60 - 120 cm
- 400 g/m² indoors 100 g/plant outdoors
- 70 - 80 days
- Sativa dominant
- 18 %
Auto Destroyer: Powerful Buds in Just 11 Weeks!
Auto Destroyer is an autoflowering variety of AK47, the critically-acclaimed strain that has taken the cannabis community by storm. This allows cultivators to enjoy these potent buds at lightning fast speeds.
This impressive strain boasts aggressive growth which is characteristic of any well performing Indica resulting in high rewards for very little effort and time. The average cultivator can expect a potential yield of upwards of 400 g/m2 of dense buds that will knock you off your feet, in a matter of under 11 weeks from seed to harvest. The robust Sativa genetic lineage of Auto Destroyer afford her stunning, flexible spears that are perfect for the Screen of Green (ScrOG) or Sea of Green (SOG) growing techniques by which you can boost yields by ensuring that there is an even canopy of colas. This is particularly useful for Auto Destroyer due to her extensive side branching.
- Short height – Auto Destroyer amounts to a final height of 1.2 m indoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.1 in veg, up to 1.5 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300W CFL, Flower: 450W LED
- Recommended nutrients: Nectar for the Gods Range
An Uplifting, Cerebral High
Auto Destroyer has a distinctly fruity terpene profile that contains notes of tangerines and orange liquor. True to her genetic lineage she provides a powerful effect that is sure to knock you off your feet, her intense Sativa head buzz is a force to be reckoned with – not for the faint hearted.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.