Auto Original Limonade Skunk feminized seeds
Auto Original Limonade Skunk does not like having its roots restricted or becoming dry, it's slightly sensitive to over feeding and spider mites will choose this strain over almost any other.
- Victory Seeds (Netherlands)
- Juicy stone
- Skunk #1 (Original Limonade Phenotype) x Ruderalis
- 60 - 160 cm
- 400 g/m² indoors50 - 160 g/plant outdoors
- 42 - 56 days
- 70 - 77 days
- Sativa / Indica / Ruderalis hybrid
Victory Original Limonade Skunk Autoflowering Feminised Seeds Info
Auto Original Limonade Skunk plants are very symmetrical and have a good but not extreme coating of resin. The high and aroma is the Auto Original Limonade Skunk's strongpoint. The high is a balance between the speedy high of a sativa and the couch lock of an indica, a true all-day smoke and of course the aroma is that of over ripe lemons.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.