Automatic feminized seeds (Big Buddha Seeds)
Automatic from Big Buddha Seeds is a feminized autoflowering strain produced from Northern Lights, Ruderalis and Bonkers Male. This candy tart goodness stands out with her floral lavender incense and a pleasant high. Ideal for novice growers as it is super easy to grow and fast-finishing in 65-75 days.
- Big Buddha Seeds (Great Britain)
- Produces cheerful waves around your body
- Nothern Lights x Mexican Ruderalis x Bonkers
- 50 g/m² indoors70 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 70 days
- 30% Sativa / 50% Indica / 20% Ruderalis
- No official information
Automatic – Throw-and-Grow Goody
Automatic, as an auto-flowering cannabis strain grows fast and is easy to maintain from the planting stage to maturity time. She may appear short following her multiple branches, but she yields heavily delivering 50 and 70g per plant indoors and outdoors respectively in 65-75 days. Her buds and flowers are strong, therefore making it possible to expect bumper harvests from these dwarfs.
The branches are relatively strong and the need to support them is minimal. For the best results, it is ideal to use the Sea Of Green growing technique. This way, the plants have adequate space to enable their plants to yield better.
Automatic is more of Indica-dominant, containing 50% of this genetic material. Her Sativa to Ruderalis ratio is 30 to 20% and that means she’s effectively functional. You can expect your yields after 65 to 70 days.
- Daily light: 18 hours a day.
- Minimum LED light wattage: 600 watts.
- Water PH: 5.8-6.2.
Leaving Stress Behind
The Automatic delivers resinous buds with a sweet smell and spicy tasting effects in the mouth. The strain helps to alleviate insomnia, eliminate depression and stress.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.