Big Bomb feminized seeds
Big Bomb is a feminized cannabis strain brought to you by Bomb Seeds. This fast growing, heavy yielder grows well both indoors and outdoors, and leads to harvests totaling greater than 1.5 kg! A cross between Big Bud and Bomb Seeds’ very own Bomb #1, Big Bomb is the right strain for those wanting impressive results.
- Bomb Seeds
- All round buzz
- Big Bud x Bomb #1
- 90 - 140 cm
- 600 - 850 g/m² indoors 1500 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 70 days
- Sativa / Indica hybrid seeds
- 15 - 18 %
Big Bomb: Big Yields
Big Bomb is the perfect indoor cannabis strain. With yields of up 600 – 850 g/m2, a 10-week flowering period and a final height of 0.9 – 1.4 m, she’s the ideal strain for those wanting great results with minimal effort – a relaxing, clean high, with very little body load.
Growing Big Bomb is very straightforward – it’s recommended to grow her with high power lighting and by creating a wide, flat canopy with the use of high stress training techniques, such as topping and supercropping. Not only will this create big, dense buds, it’ll also make them more resinous – a great choice for those interested in making their own cannabis extracts. Here's more information to help you grow this strain:
- Short height – Big Bomb can grow as tall as 1.4 m indoors.
- Water pH: 5.8-6.0.
- Recommended grow medium: Coco Coir – a 70:30 mix of coco and perlite makes for a great semi-hydroponic medium and delivers excellent results.
- Recommended nutrients: Age Old Organics 1GR4C Grow
Large Buds From This Big Bud Hybrid
Owing to her Big Bud genetic lineage, Big Bomb has very large, well formed, pale green buds covered in a thick layer of pine-scented resin. She has a sweet, earthy aroma and an uplifting cerebral effect, which is excellent for daytime use and for enhancing creativity.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.