Blue Dream Auto feminized seeds
Blue Dream Auto is a great seed with the perfect combination of Sativa, Indica and Ruderalis. This strain enchants with its beauty and graceful play of purple and violet. This bud brings harvest in 75-80 days and yields up to 90 grams. Thanks to a THC level of 13%, this girl provides a powerful high effect.
- Humboldt Seeds
- Elevates straight to the High
- Blue Dream x Ruderalis
- 90 - 150 cm outdoors
- 30 - 75 g/m² indoors30 - 90 g/plant outdoors
- 70 - 75 days
- 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
- 13 %
- 0.1 %
Blue Dream Auto is an automatic cannabis seed. It is highly regarded for the fact that, despite its relatively small growth, it gives a good yield. Thanks to the abundance and elegance of the side branches and a beautiful incomparable shade, this girl will look great as a home flower. With proper lighting and the sufficient amount of nutrients it will grow magnificently, nobly pleasing the eyes of its owner. Outdoors it does well either in temperate, dry, warm and Mediterranean climates, or in a greenhouse.
- Comprehensive life cycle is 70-75 days;
- Medium indoor yield 30-75 grams per plant;
- Outdoor harvest is ready in October;
- One plant outdoors brings 30-90 grams; and
- Outdoor height is 1-1.5 m.
Unrivaled Stream Of Consciousness
Blue Dream Auto is rich in all its manifestations. Of course, this girl inherited the taste and aromatic qualities of her predecessor. It will delight connoisseurs with delicious floral berry aroma. This girl will loosen your tongue! Incredible and long lasting high effect provides clarity of consciousness and an uplifted mood.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.