Blue Kush feminized seeds
Blue Kush is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Dinafem Seeds as a unique blend between two legendary strains - OG Kush and Blueberry. This combination brings together the best each strain has to offer in on convenient package. If you want an Indica-dominant hybrid which gives heavy yields of dense, purple nuggets then look no further!
- Dinafem Seeds
- In the garden of Eden
- Blueberry x OG Kush
- 150 cm outdoors
- 500 g/m² indoors600 - 800 g/plant outdoors
- 60 days
- Mid October
- 55% Sativa / 45% Indica
- 20 %
- 0.16 %
Blue Kush: Visually Stunning
Growing Blue Kush is a rewarding experience in more ways than one! She rapidly develops into a hardy and well-rooted cannabis plant which can reach a final height of up to 1.5 m. Indoor yields can get up to a whopping 500 g/m² while outdoor yields will be roughly twice as much per plant. Blue Kush has a short flowering period of less than 55 days and those looking to grow under the sun should plant in early Spring to harvest in Early to Mid-October. Here is some further information to help those looking to grow this strain:
- Medium height – suitable for both indoor and outdoor growing.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Boost yields with plant training by topping/fimming after 3 weeks of vegetative growth.
- Best grown under at least 600 W of LED or HPS lighting in a SoG style.
Amazing Smell And Taste
Blue Kush has a terpene profile which can be best described as the perfect harmony between the two parent strains; a rich, musky smell emanating from large, dense buds covered in a snowstorm of trichomes will fill your tent towards the end of flower.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.