Blue Pyramid feminized seeds
Blue Pyramid is a flavored hybrid exhibiting body-buzz and calming effects. This blue version of Pyramid Seeds produces thick and resinous buds producing an intense effect in the generation of overall wellness feelings.
- Pyramid Seeds
- Fall in love with that sweety
- Blueberry x Shishkaberry
- 60 - 120 cm indoors
- 500 g/m² indoors500 - 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 55 days
- Mid September
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 18 %
- 1 %
- 0,3 %
Exotic features of the Blue Pyramid
Blue Pyramid seeds is a compact plant powered by thick resin-soaked buds. The strain has a compact growth structure producing huge pyramidal buds which are coated in the resinous crystals. The plant is sensitive to the temperature changes during the last few days of flowering. Blue Pyramid is recognized as a fast-growing plant with a good yield.
- The flowering period of the plant is about 8 weeks.
- The best harvest time of the plant is during the month of September.
- The plant can attain medium height both indoors and outdoors.
- One can expect the yield of 500-1000g/plant.
- Blue Pyramid is a blend of 20% Sativa and 80% Indica.
- The plant has CBD: THC ratio of 1:10.7.
- The high temperature should be avoided to allow its blue tones to turn up.
A beautifully flavored hybrid
Blue Pyramid has a sweet taste, a touch of exotic fruits, and it produces an intense effect that emits relaxing powers for the overall wellness feelings. One will fall in love with the sweetness of berries and the relaxing smokiness which would make your whole day awesome.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.