Bubba Cheese Auto feminized seeds
Bubba Cheese Auto from HSO is an Indica dominant autoflowering hybrid, a three-way cross between Bubba Kush, UK Cheese and Ruderalis. With a strong skunkish smell and odor and added resistance and increased potency, it finishes in just 9 to 10 weeks from sprouting.
- Humboldt Seeds
- Ultra relaxation
- Bubba Kush x UK Cheese x Ruderalis
- 75 - 100 cm outdoors
- 25 - 60 g/m² indoors35 - 60 g/plant outdoors
- 60 - 65 days
- 5% Sativa / 95% Indica
- 13 - 17 %
- 0.1 %
Growing On Its Own
With strong resistance to pest, disease and unfavorable weather, it’s a great strain for beginner growers. It does well both indoors and outdoors but prefers slightly sunnier and warmer climates, where it’s possible to have multiple harvests, due to its short finishing time. Growing short, stocky and compact with few strong side branches, it forms long, dense and smelly buds from top to bottom. Adding a carbon filter to you grow might be a good idea. It requires little nutrients and no special care and attention.
- Indica dominant (95%) hybrid, a three-way cross Bubba Kush, UK Cheese and Ruderalis
- Finishing in just 9-10 weeks from sprouting
- Height is 75-100cm, both indoors and outdoors
- 16 plants are recommended per square meter in SOG
- Yield is 350-450g/m2, 40-75g per plant
- Usually testing at 13-17% THC with <1% CBD
Bubba Cheese Auto: Smelly And Pungent
Smells are strong and pungent, skunky, piney and fuelly with hints of cheese and ripe fruit. Flavors are sweet and fruity with citrusy and sour, cheesy undertones. Effects are balanced between sociable and talkative and relaxed, happy and sleepy.