Bubba Kush feminized seeds
Bubba Kush fem cannabis seeds are one of the most popular and demanded products in the Green House Seeds assortment. This fact is not accidental, because such qualities as a delicious aroma, sweet taste and powerful effect are ideally balanced in the hybrid.
- Green House Seeds (Netherlands)
- All-absorbing wave of Stone
- Bubble Gum x Kush
- 1st Treating Yourself Medical Cup 2010
- 800 g/m² indoors1000 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- Early October
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 18.17 %
- 0.1 %
- 0.41 %
Bubba Kush - Grows Without Any Problems!
Bubba Kush fem marijuana strain is not whimsical and demanding and can be grown both indoors and outdoors. The plants are rather bushy, low, and respond well to SoG and SCRoG methods. During the flowering period, Bubba Kush fem cannabis strain forms a lot of heavy buds on the side branches. Cones are very resinous and fragrant.
- This strain spreads the strong fruity smell of classic Kush from the middle of the flowering cycle;
- Bubba Kush fem is prone to fungal diseases and mildew due to its dense structure.
Not Simple Chewing Gum
Bubba Kush fem provides a powerful effect that will surprise even the most sophisticated grower. The combined and long-lasting effect will hit both consciousness and body. Roughly speaking, as long as a bright and iridescent whirlpool of fantasies circles in the head, the body gets just a huge wave of relaxation. Bubba Kush has a sweet, chewing gum flavor.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.