Bubba Kush Auto feminized seeds
Bubba Kush Auto is an Indica dominant hybrid, a cross between pre-‘98 Bubba and White Widow autoflower. This autoflowering beauty will finish in just 9-10 weeks from sprouting and will go back to back both in potency and flavor with most regular, photoperiod strains.
- Humboldt Seeds
- The strain for tender dreams
- Bubba Kush Pre'98 x Ruderalis
- 100 - 150 cm outdoors
- 30 - 90 g/plant indoors40 - 100 g/plant outdoors
- 65 - 70 days
- 15% Sativa / 85% Indica
- 17 - 21 %
- 0.3 %
Resistant and fast finishing
Staying short and compact, usually around 120cm both indoors and outdoors. With excellent pre ‘98 Bubba genetics mixed with high quality Ruderalis, it’s highly resistant to pests, disease and harsher environments and super easy to grow. Usually growing one big, dense and hard main cola with numerous slightly smaller buds on all collateral and side branches. Made with potency in mind, it delivers plenty of it, usually testing at around 20% THC. Does great both outdoors and in greenhouses and indoors, well suited for SOG method.
- Indica dominant (85%) hybrid, a cross between pre ‘98 Bubba and White Widow autoflower
- Finishing in just 9-10 weeks from sprouting
- Height is 80-120cm indoors, 100-150cm outdoors
- 16 plants are recommended per square meter in SOG
- 25-35L containers are recommended from start
- Yield is 350-450g/m2, 40-120g per plant
- Usually testing at 17-21% THC with <1% CBD
Potent and tasty Kush
High potency and Kush genetics make for strong, long-lasting effects, mostly body buzz, relaxed, happy, sleepy and hungry. Flavors are sweet and sour with hints of berries and lemons. Aromas are pungent, earthy and piney with citrusy and fuel undertones.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.