Bubba Kush Auto feminized seeds
Bubba Kush Auto is an Indica dominant hybrid, a cross between pre-‘98 Bubba and White Widow autoflower. This autoflowering beauty will finish in just 9-10 weeks from sprouting and will go back to back both in potency and flavor with most regular, photoperiod strains.
- Humboldt Seeds
- The strain for tender dreams
- Bubba Kush Pre'98 x Ruderalis
- 100 - 150 cm outdoors
- 30 - 90 g/m² indoors40 - 100 g/plant outdoors
- 65 - 70 days
- 15% Sativa / 85% Indica
- 17 - 21 %
- 0.3 %
Bubba Kush Auto: Resistant And Fast Finishing
Staying short and compact, usually around 120cm both indoors and outdoors. With excellent pre ‘98 Bubba genetics mixed with high quality Ruderalis, it’s highly resistant to pests, disease and harsher environments and super easy to grow. Usually growing one big, dense and hard main cola with numerous slightly smaller buds on all collateral and side branches. Made with potency in mind, it delivers plenty of it, usually testing at around 20% THC. Does great outdoors, in greenhouses and indoors, well suited for SOG method.
- Indica dominant (85%) hybrid, a cross between pre ‘98 Bubba and White Widow autoflower
- Finishing in just 9-10 weeks from sprouting
- Height is 80-120cm indoors, 100-150cm outdoors
- 16 plants are recommended per square meter in SOG
- 25-35L containers are recommended from start
- Yield is 350-450g/m2, 40-120g per plant
- Usually testing at 17-21% THC with <1% CBD
Potent And Tasty Kush
High potency and Kush genetics make for strong, long-lasting effects, mostly body buzz, relaxed, happy, sleepy and hungry. Flavors are sweet and sour with hints of berries and lemons. Aromas are pungent, earthy and piney with citrusy and fuel undertones.