Buzz Light Gear feminized seeds
The Buzz Light Gear feminized cannabis strain is for thrill-seekers that cannot get enough of the wild ride provided by Sativas. In as little as 10-weeks, you will find a diamond-encrusted plant that reeks of Haze and dank fruit. When no other sativa does the trick, look no further than Buzz Light Gear.
- Dr Krippling Seeds (Great Britain)
- Amnesia Haze x Kali Mist x G13 Haze
- 400 - 800 g/m² indoors650 - 1400 g/plant outdoors
- 70 - 84 days
- Early November
- 100% Sativa
- 20 - 23 %
Buzz Light Gear: An Infinite Amount of Trichomes
When you look at the Buzz Light Gear feminized cannabis strain, you will understand what an endless amount of resin glands looks like. At nearly 800g/m2, you will be swimming in buds that glimmer in the light. Buzz Light Gear’s heritage stems from Amnesia Haze and Kali Mist/G13 Haze - which makes it perfect for the Haze crowd.
When growing Buzz Light Gear cannabis seeds, you will want to give her extra growing space. The Haze in her wants to stretch to the light, so ample height is crucial. Due to her extended flowering time, you will want to place her into 15L containers and larger.
If you find yourself lacking space, it is recommended to top her or place her into a ScrOG system. By doing so, you can manipulate her height and bud production.
- Lamp to plant distance: 50-60cm
- Aroma: moderate
- Vegetation cycle: 2-weeks maximum
- Lighting requirements: 600-Watt HID or LED Equivalent
- Watering volume per plant: 25-5 Liters per 24-hr
A High With No Limit
The quote, “to infinity and beyond” makes far more sense after your first puff of Buzz Light Gear. This full-blown sativa packs a massive dose of THC that is incredibly motivating. Once it creeps through your entire mind and body, you will not be able to rest for hours on end. If you need a potent sativa that will help you get any task done - then this is the strain for you.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.