California Kush feminized seeds
California Kush from 00 Seeds is an Indica-based strain popular for its concentrated and focused stone effect combined with medical qualities. This strain is relatively easy to grow, netting a 450-550g/m2 of 20% THC yield that will be a pleasant addition and has been tested by time and Indica lovers.
- 00 Seeds
- Bask under California Kush
- California x Kush
- 90 - 120 cm indoors 200 - 250 cm outdoors
- 450 - 550 g/m² indoors
- 55 - 60 days
- Mid October
- Indica dominant
- 20 %
California Kush: Impressive Hefty Yield
California Kush is a hybrid, Indica-dominant cannabis strain from 00 Seeds. This strain is incredibly popular for Indica lovers and you will not be completely sofa-bound, while still receiving the infamous deep relaxation and pleasure for the body and mind, made famous by 00 Seeds. Popular with Medicinal Users for alleviation of physical suffering.
California Kush is fairly easy to grow, being that it grows to a medium height indoors, 90-120 cm, and does not take up too much room, outdoors though these plants will grow to quite monstrous heights ranging from 200-250 cm, so keep this in mind. Inside, you can expect to garner a yield of a very impressive 450-550g/m2 with a flowering time of 55-60 days. Outdoors this strain performs equally as well, getting very high-quality resin from the outdoor sunlight and being ready for harvest by mid-October Be sure to expose each plant to 5 or more hours of sunlight per day in a nutrient-dense soil.
- Recommended Nutrients: Green House Feeding.
- Recommended Techniques: Low Stress Training (LST), Topping and Defoliation.
- Lighting: LED 600W during the vegetation phase and LED 1000W during the Flowering phase will produce good results.
- Plant 9-10 plants/m2 in order to get the best possible quality from your buds as you can.
California Weed Rush
This strain is hugely popular with Indica lovers due to the pure effect of deep relaxation she provides. Ideal for an overworked individual looking to de-stress after a long, eventful day. Experience a sweet a spicy aroma to go with this as your muscles become more relaxed with every inhale.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.