Cheese feminized seeds (Vision Seeds)
Cheese cannabis strain is a viable strain resulting from a cross of Skunk#1 and Afghan Kush. Indica lovers will truly appreciate it for its pleasurable cheesy aroma stimulating creativity and happiness. What’s even better, Cheese showcases bountiful crops of 450-550 g /m2 and 14% THC.Read more
Cheese by Vision Seeds – Unbridled Aromas and Abundant Crops in 8.5 Weeks
All the way from the Great Britain, this feminized 60% Indica strain is widely known for her intensely delicious cheesy aroma and her magnificent euphoric effect. Vision Seeds crossed Skunk#1 and Afghan Kush to produce a renowned high-yielding and fast-flowering strain that saw the Hall of Fame of Top 10 Indica-Sativa in 2006. Her mild THC level of 14% makes her a smooth choice for newbies, not to mention her therapeutic benefits.
With a height of 100cm indoors and the flowering time of 8.5 weeks, this aromatic queen produces 450g/m2 of resinous buds. When cultivated outdoor, growers can expect a 550g worth of yield and a plant as tall as 200cm.
- Highly resinous buds require anti-odor filters during the latter part of her flowering stage
- She may prefer adequate spacing to allow her bushy nature to express her enormous yield
- Cheese does well under all cultivation methods and makes the right choice for novice planters.
Overwhelming Cheese Delight
Cheese is an aromatic delight offering a euphoric cerebral high before putting your body into a deep relaxation that may cause laziness or a couchlock effect. Her analgesic potential can be turned into several therapeutic benefits such as treatment of depression, stress, and appetite stimulation. Due to her Skunk heritage, her flavor is intensively cheesy and skunk.
- Brand Vision Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Back to childhood
- Genetics Skunk #1 x Afghan Kush
- Height 100 cm indoors200 cm outdoors
- Yield 450 g/m² indoors
550 g/m² outdoors
- Flowering indoors 60 days
- Outdoor finish October
- Genotype 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- THC 14 %
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)